Mr. Al Zamil began his professional career in 1987 with Zamil Air Conditioners as an Industrial Engineer and subsequently became Vice President for Sales & Marketing and Purchasing & Materials Management. He was eventually promoted to the position of Senior Vice President. He took over the responsibilities of the COO of Al Zamil Industrial Investment Company (“Zamil Industrial”) in 2003, and was appointed CEO in 2009. He is also a member of the Board of Directors of Zamil Industrial.
Mr. Al Zamil completed his Bachelor of Science (“BS”) degree in Industrial Engineering from University of Washington, Seattle, in 1987, and his Master of Business Administration (“MBA”) degree from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, Dhahran, in 1993.
Further, Mr. Al-Zamil holds the following positions:
- CEO and Board Member, Zamil Industrial Investment Company
- Chairman of the Board, Saudi Global Ports, LLC (SGP)
- Board Member, Gulf International Bank B.S.C. (Bahrain)
- Board Member, Gulf International Bank (UK)
- Board Member, Zamil Infra Ltd. (New Delhi)
- Board Member, Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Company Ltd.
- Board Member, Middle East Air Conditioners Co. (MEAC)
- Board Member, Gulf Insulation Group (GIG)
- Board Member, Zamil Steel Industries – Egypt, Vietnam and India
- Board Member, RANCO Zamil Concrete Industries
- Board Member, Human Resources Development Fund
- Board Member, VIVA Bahrain
- Board Member, General Authority of Civil Aviation