GIB Capital in its capacity as Lead Manager on the initial public offering (“IPO”) of Al-Dawaa Medical Services Company (“Al-Dawaa” or the “Company”) announces the successful completion of the Offering to Individual Investors. Each Individual subscriber will receive a minimum of (2) two shares, while the remaining shares will be allocated on a pro-rata basis based on demand size to the remaining demand with an allocation factor of 0.5299%. Fraction shares were collated and allocated one share per application starting from the highest order in descending order.
The company Offered 25,500,000 shares, representing 30% of the company’s capital, which was allocated 90% to Participating Parties and 10% to Individual Investors.
The subscription period for Individual Investors Tranche, comprising 2,550,000 shares representing 10% of the total offering at a final Offer Price of SAR 73, commenced on 27 February 2022G and ended on 1 March 2022G.
Details of Individual Investor tranche:
– Number of Retail Subscribers: 1,110,942
– Number of shares offered to retail subscribers: 2,550,000
– Offer Price: SAR 73
– Retail tranche coverage: 2,515%
– Total amount of retail subscriptions: SAR 4,682,584,270
– Minimum allocation to retail investors: two (2) shares
– Average allocation factor of remaining retail shares allocation: 0.5299%
Refunds to retail investors will be processed no later than 9 March, 2021.