GIB Capital acting as the Bookrunner for the initial public offering of Al-Dawaa Medical Services Company (“Al-Dawaa” or the “Company”) announces on behalf of the Company the price range, as well as the commencement of the book-building period; as per the following details:
• The price range for the Offering has been set at SAR 65 to SAR 73 per share (the “Price Range”)
• The Offering is comprised of 25,500,000 ordinary shares representing 30% of the share capital of the company, which will be sold by the existing shareholders
• The minimum number of Offer shares to be applied for by Participating Parties is 100,000 ordinary shares, while the maximum number of shares is 4,249,999 ordinary shares
• The participation in the book-building process is confined to the participating parties in accordance with the Instructions for Book Building Process and Allocation Method in Initial Public Offerings issued by the Board of the Capital Market Authority
• The final price per Offer Share will be determined after the completion of the book-building process, to be followed by the retail subscription process, where 2,550,000 shares representing 10% of the total initial public offering shares will be offered to individual subscribers
• Bidding and book-building period for Participating Parties: starts on Sunday, 13/02/2022G and until 12 pm Thursday, 17/02/2022G.
For more information and for the prospectus, please visit the Capital Market Authority website www.cma.org.sa, Company website www.al-dawaa.com.sa, and the financial advisor GIB Capital website www.gibcapital.com.